We are excited to announce our 2017-2018 Consulting Workshop, a comprehensive workshop designed for current juniors interested in recruiting for a 2018 consulting summer internship position. With consulting recruiting beginning in the fall, our primary motivation is ensuring that candidates are knowledgeable about the process and equipped with the necessary skills for success from their resume to the case interview. The workshop will begin October 8th, 2017 and run for 5 weeks on Sundays through November 5th, 2017.
The training's focus will be a comprehensive dive into the technical case-based aspects of the consulting interview. In addition, we will touch upon the behavioral interview, resume and cover letter writing strategies, and networking tips. In addition, selected students will have the opportunity to attend private information sessions and interact with multiple firms in a much smaller, personal setting to give the most qualified students at UCLA an opportunity to establish themselves and get a foot in the door of the consulting industry. Students of ALL majors and backgrounds who are interested in consulting are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If accepted, candidates MUST be available on Sunday evenings from 5PM - 7PM to attend ALL sessions and are expected to attend periodic private Consulting Workshop information sessions
- Consulting Workshop is open to current juniors interested in summer internship recruitment
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in consulting after graduation
- Submit a 1-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UBS Consulting Workshop 2017-2018 Application - [Last Name], [First Name]"
- Selected candidates will be notified for an interview and of acceptance to UBS Consulting Workshop by the end of UCLA Week 1
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 1st, 2017 by 11:59PM
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.